XRP Price Surge
XRP, formerly known as Ripple, experienced a significant surge on Tuesday, marking its fourth consecutive day of gains. The overall sentiment in the crypto market was mostly bullish, with the global crypto market cap rising by nearly 10% at the time of writing. Bitcoin, the leading cryptocurrency, reached a 17-month high, while Cardano also recorded a two-month peak.
After trading at a low of $0.5267 on Monday, the XRP/USD pair climbed to a peak of $0.581 earlier in the day. This surge propelled XRP to its highest point since August 18, when its price was on the verge of breaking into the $0.60 region. The rise in XRP price seems to have been triggered by the 10-day moving average crossing over its 25-day counterpart on the chart.
To maintain this recent momentum, bulls will need to overcome a ceiling on the relative strength index (RSI) of 72.00. At the time of writing, the RSI is tracking at a reading of 71.70.
In addition to XRP, Cardano (ADA) also experienced a significant rally, reaching a multi-month high during Tuesday's session. ADA/USD jumped to an intraday peak of $0.2911, after starting the week with a low of $0.2626. This surge in price propelled Cardano to its strongest level since August 13, following six consecutive days of gains.
The current reading of the RSI for Cardano stands at 75.70, indicating that the price strength has entered overbought territory. Looking at the chart, this is the highest level the index has reached since January and served as the catalyst for bulls to break a price ceiling of $0.280.
With the recent surge in both XRP and Cardano prices, investors and traders are wondering if the $0.30 level is attainable in the coming days. Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the different types of IRA?
There are three types: Roth, Traditional, and SEP. Each type of IRA has its pros and cons. Below, we'll discuss each one.
Traditional Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
A traditional IRA allows for you to contribute pretax money to an account, where you can defer tax on contributions made now and earn interest. The account can be withdrawn tax-free once you are retired.
Roth IRAs allow for you to make after-tax deposits into an account. The earnings are tax-free. Withdrawals from the account are also tax-free when you withdraw funds for retirement purposes.
Similar to a Roth IRA except that employees must make additional contributions. These extra contributions are subject to income tax but any earnings will grow tax-deferred again. The entire amount can be converted to a Roth IRA if you are leaving the company.
Can you make money in a gold IRA
If you want to make money on an investment, you need to do two things firstly, understand how the market operates, and secondly, know what kind of products are available.
Trading is not a good idea if you don’t know what you need.
Also, you should find the broker that provides the best service possible for your account type.
There are many account options available, including Roth IRAs (standard IRAs) and Roth IRAs (Roth IRAs).
If you have other investments such as bonds or stocks, you might also consider a rollover.
What are the pros and disadvantages of a gold IRA
A gold IRA is an excellent investment vehicle for those who want to diversify their holdings but don't have access to traditional banking services. It allows you invest in precious metals like platinum, silver, and gold without any taxes, until they're withdrawn.
However, if you withdraw money before the due date, you will be subject to ordinary income tax. But because these funds are held outside of the country, there is little chance of them being seized by creditors when you default on your loan.
A gold IRA might be the right choice for you if you enjoy owning gold and don't worry about taxes.
- Silver must be 99.9% pure • (forbes.com)
- To qualify as IRA allowable precious metals and be accepted by STRATA, the following minimum fineness requirements must be met: Gold must be 99.5% pure, silver must be 99.9% pure, and platinum and palladium must both be 99.95% pure. (stratatrust.com)
- The IRS also allows American Eagle coins, even though they do not meet gold's 99.5% purity standard. (forbes.com)
- The maximum yearly contribution to an individual's IRAs is currently $6,000 ($7,000 for those 50 years or older), or 100% of earned income, whichever is less. (monex.com)
- Gold IRA: Add Some Sparkle To Your Retirement Nest Egg
- Understanding China's Evergrande Crisis – Forbes Advisor
How to Start Buying Silver with Your IRA
How to buy silver with an IRA – Direct ownership of physical bullion is the best way to invest. Silver bars and silver coins are a popular way to invest because of their liquidity, diversification, convenience, and ease.
There are many options to buy precious metals like silver and gold. You can purchase them directly from their producers, such as mining companies and refiners. Or, if you don't want to deal with the hassle of dealing directly with a producer, you can buy them from a dealer who buys and sells bullion products.
This article will discuss how to start investing in silver with your IRA.
- Investing In Gold & Silver Directly – This is the best option to buy precious metals. This allows you to get the bullion directly and have it delivered directly to your home. Some investors store their bullion in their home. Others choose to store their bullion in a safe storage location that is insured and protected. You should ensure that your precious metal is properly stored when you are preserving it. Most storage facilities offer insurance coverage that protects against theft, fire, or damage. But, even with insurance, you can lose your investments because of natural disasters and human error. The safe storage of precious metals at a bank or credit card union is always recommended.
- Buy Precious Metals Online: If you don't want to carry around heavy boxes full of precious metals, there are other options. Bullion dealers sell bullion online in many forms, including coins or bars. Coins come in different sizes, shapes, and designs. Coins are generally easier to transport than bars and more affordable. There are many different sizes and weights available for bars. Bars can weigh hundreds of lbs, while others weigh only a few ounces. A good rule of thumb when selecting which type of bar you should get is to look at what you plan to use it for. If you plan to use it as a gift, you might want to consider something smaller. It might not be the best choice if you're looking to add it in your collection or display it proudly.
- Buying Precious Metal From Dealers – A third option is to buy bullion from a dealer. Most dealers only specialize in one type of market, either silver or gold. Some dealers specialize in certain types of bullion, such as rounds or minted coins. Some specialize in particular regions. Others are specialists in bulk purchases. You will be able to find competitive prices and simple payment options no matter who dealer you choose.
- Investment in Retirement Accounts: Buying precious metallics through retirement accounts – Although not technically an investment, this is another way to get exposure to precious metals. A qualified retirement account is required to invest in precious metals in order to qualify for Section 219 IRS Code tax benefits. These accounts can be IRAs, 401 (k)s or 403 (3(b) plans). These accounts are designed to help you save for retirement and often provide higher returns than other investment vehicles. Many of these accounts let you diversify your holdings across multiple types of metals. What is the drawback? Investments in retirement accounts aren't available to everyone. These accounts can only, however, be accessed by those who work for an employer that sponsors them.
By: Eliman Dambell
Title: XRP and Cardano Surge as Crypto Market Shows Bullish Sentiment
Sourced From: news.bitcoin.com/biggest-movers-xrp-extends-recent-gains-rising-to-8-week-high/
Published Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 15:30:31 +0000